Smart Classrooms are technology enhanced classrooms that foster opportunities for teaching and learning by integrating learning technology, such as computers, specialized software, audience response technology, assistive listening devices, networking, and audio/visual capabilities. Most Classrooms in DMSF are enabled with there advanced features.
Smart Classroom Features
In general, Our Smart classrooms are equipped with the following:
- Ceiling mounted LCD projector and projection screen
- Wifi connectivity for both Macintosh & PC laptops
- Sound system
- Touchscreen Control system
- AUX-video Input
Some classrooms have additional resources, which may include:
- Resident Dual-OS Computer with Mac OS X & Windows Vista w/DVD-RW (over 30 software titles available)
- Dual-OS Mac with Windows Vista
- Microphone (wireless hand-held and/or lavaliere)
- Document Camera
- Stereo Sound
- Wireless Presenter/Mouse
- USB extension cable for Flash drives.