Admission Procedure to study MBBS in Philippines
The admission procedure for MBBS in the Philippines typically follows these key steps:
- Qualify in the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT), a mandatory national-level medical entrance test for admission to medical colleges in the Philippines.
- Apply online using your NMAT Score.
- Await approval of your admission application by the medical university, which will be confirmed through a letter of acceptance.
- Deposit the required admission and tuition fees.
- Following fee payment, you can proceed to apply for a student visa.